A dynamic consultancy firm, focused on delivering projects mainly in the following industry sectors: Financial, Public and Energy. Most of their projects are related to Web & Mobile, Emerging Technologies, etc...
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the consultancy team of our client. Working on projects at the customer, your key responsibilities will be in the domain of business process definition, capturing and structuring requirements and defining business solutions. You will be the link between business and IT oriented teams, translating business needs into efficient solutions. As a result, you will be in direct contact with the customer and report to the project manager or to the client.
Your key tasks consist of capturing specific client requests, and structuring these into a solution. In order to do so, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying client business needs and analyzing business processes in order to align the requests to the envisaged solution;
- Preparing and leading workshops with all stakeholders;
- Providing recommendations to improve the requests;
- Leading the business analysis phase together with the technical product specialists;
- Providing the customers with integrated solutions taking into account the (IT) costs, planning and overall risk assessment;
- Acting as a mediator and facilitator between all stakeholders.
Next to this, you will be proposed to participate in business development activities.
The Business Analyst position is focused on candidates with 2 to 5 years experience. The candidate must demonstrate a high level of autonomy and good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Capacity to bring added value to the customer;
- Analytical and critical mindset;
- Solution oriented;
- Autonomous and organized;
- Team spirit;
- Open minded;
- Sense of initiative, independent, structured and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Good presentation and communication skills (oral and written);
- You are an active listener (with the ability to reformulate and summarize).
More specifically, for this vacancy we are looking for candidates with:
- University-level qualification or equivalent (eg. Masters degree in Business Economics, Commercial Engineer, Engineer, Information Technology or equivalent by experience);
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good office automation skills;
- Native French or Dutch speaker, with good knowledge of the second national language;
- Ability to write and provide presentations in English;
- You have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to lead conversations with different audiences in English, Dutch and/or French;
- You're able to cope with issues and operate in a complex customer environment;
- Professional experience within the banking (eg. payment, direct channels such as web & mobile, other banking domains), public and energy sector is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Understanding of business modeling such as Use Case approach, UML, etc...;
- Knowledge of IT terminology is a plus;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies is a plus.
Inhouse: Antwerp, BE
- A dynamic business environment where you will have good opportunities for career development;
- A competitive remuneration including attractive compensation and benefits such as an extended insurance package, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits;
- Company car including fuel card;
- Flexible working hours can be discussed.